Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mimmi's new bed


Yesterday Mimmi turned 1. I can't believe how fast one year has passed and how much she has grown. Ten months after bringing home my baby girl she was still sleeping in a banana box with a pillow and a blanket. The first months she chewed on everything including some of my favourite shoes, cords and she sofa mentioned earlier. When she was about six months I bought a cheap cane bed from IKEA that I spray painted black and made a pillow for. She hated it. She stubbornly refused to sleep there and a week later she had chewed it into something unrecognizable. I decided she wasn't ready for a new bed in some time. Yesterday my mother, Mimmi's favourite babysitter, surprised us with this smart snuggle bed from Danish Design. Mimmi slept in it last night and didn't take a single bite. She's a big girl now.

No comments: